A forum for competitive Dota and Clan CCW's Homepage
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Muhaha nice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nummer2

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Muhaha nice   Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:35 pm

heyhey Guy nice Forum ....bbv will be happy .... gj Madkipz =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King.Titus

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:00 am

well...^^ I've got a question... xD

this weird line... which crosses the screen looks a little bit as if it should not be there^^
If you disagree, it's no problem Razz but i think its a kind of disturbing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big_bad_Volf

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 25
Location : Serbia/belgrade

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:50 am

I dont get it...what line/?? Although i agree there is something that goes into my eyes when i am here affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZykZel

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:42 am

I LOVE NUMMER2 FOR THE GHOST !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinmor123

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-03-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 pm

ZykZel wrote:
I LOVE NUMMER2 FOR THE GHOST !

You know GHost isn't that good really (I know, I've have Ghost, DR, LC, DC & DotAzilla) . Why don't you just forward the right ports to the right IP and become host yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big_bad_Volf

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 25
Location : Serbia/belgrade

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:10 am

Nummer2 is host allrdy....so np...but for other guys LIKE ME cant host..our router is too low or it would lag if i host...so thats the resonD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King.Titus

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:23 am

bbv, that is no reason... I've got a router too... If you just use some programs it also wont lag Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big_bad_Volf

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 25
Location : Serbia/belgrade

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:10 am

EXAMPLE: I DID EVERYTHING PERFECT AND I CANT HOST WHY??? my connection is bad and my router sucks...so i can only get information not send:(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinmor123

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-03-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 am

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
EXAMPLE: I DID EVERYTHING PERFECT AND I CANT HOST WHY??? my connection is bad and my router sucks...so i can only get information not send:(

If you did everything perfect, you can host. If you can't, you must have done something wrong. If you tell what exactly you have done, I might be able to tell you exactly what you did wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZykZel

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:26 pm

TeilvtiW wrote:
Big_bad_Volf wrote:
EXAMPLE: I DID EVERYTHING PERFECT AND I CANT HOST WHY??? my connection is bad and my router sucks...so i can only get information not send:(

If you did everything perfect, you can host. If you can't, you must have done something wrong. If you tell what exactly you have done, I might be able to tell you exactly what you did wrong. Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZykZel

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:26 pm

TeilvtiW wrote:
ZykZel wrote:
I LOVE NUMMER2 FOR THE GHOST !

You know GHost isn't that good really (I know, I've have Ghost, DR, LC, DC & DotAzilla) . Why don't you just forward the right ports to the right IP and become host yourself?

I don't care, it's awsome xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinmor123

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-03-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:36 am

ZykZel wrote:

I don't care, it's awsome xD

That's kinda like saying "I don't care what everyone thinks of Hitler - he AWESOME!" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZykZel

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 am

TeilvtiW wrote:
ZykZel wrote:

I don't care, it's awsome xD

That's kinda like saying "I don't care what everyone thinks of Hitler - he AWESOME!" Rolling Eyes

That's like saying I'm a nazi dude... I just meant, I love it because then I can play with my friends without we have to ask every single host for spots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King.Titus

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:38 am

XD omg^^

crazy dudes Wink
some things i can say about router-hosting...

1. You've got to open the ports at your firewall[s]!
2. You've got to open the ports of your router!
2.1. If you do a router restart, your IP will change(!), so you will have to erase the opened port and
open it again with your "new" IP.

There's nothing complicated about this... you could also try to change the wc3 port ingame and open this other port... but i would recommend to use the original 6112 port because hackers are using ports to infest your pc with trojans... so if you e.g. would choose port 40000 or something it might be that this port is used by some hacker-guys O.o to my mind wc3's 6112 port should be safer.

greetz Titus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinmor123

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-03-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:59 am

Just a few corrections, because I think I'm so knowledged: Razz

King.Titus wrote:
2. You've got to open the ports of your router!
You have to forward the port to your specific internal IP - not open it. There's a big difference. This of course means that you would need to have requested that specific IP from your computer first (via the network connections).


King.Titus wrote:
2.1. If you do a router restart, your IP will change(!), so you will have to erase the opened port and
open it again with your "new" IP.
Since you just set your IP static with your computer it won't change Cool


King.Titus wrote:
(...) so if you e.g. would choose port 40000 or something it might be that this port is used by some hacker-guys O.o to my mind wc3's 6112 port should be safer.
Bnet is normally configured to use ports 6112-6119. You can use others, but there is an upper limit about ~8000; I don't remember exactly, but I don't think 40000 is possible.

Else, fine thread Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King.Titus

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:42 am

you're such a smart-ass teil^^ xD

"forward the port to your specific internal IP" ... => i go to the preferences of my router then i click on the button "ports" and "OPEN" the port as TCP 6112 .. i didn't really understand what you meant, but in my case it IS "opening"

well, never mind ;D

I hope you guys would try again to host... if there are still problems ask me... i will ask teil then Razz

greetz Titus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinmor123

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-03-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:48 pm

King.Titus wrote:
"forward the port to your specific internal IP" ... => i go to the preferences of my router then i click on the button "ports" and "OPEN" the port as TCP 6112 .. i didn't really understand what you meant, but in my case it IS "opening"

Sure, sure, it's however also import to forward BOTH the TCP and UDP 6112.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King.Titus

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:15 am

both? but i only did it with TCP... it works :\

or what do you exactly mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinmor123

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-03-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:51 am

Yeah, sometimes it's enough, but to be sure you have to open both. Sometimes it's also enough just to open forward 6112, but it's better to 6112-6119 just in case. Nothing is ever sure when running Windows...

"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King.Titus

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:02 am

do they have vacuum cleaners? O.O omg Very Happy

hmm... you say "to be sure" ^^ i think its better to do as less as possible getting your hostings work.. well i don't know how it really works, but to my mind opening this stuff is a gap between your safety^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinmor123

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-03-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:52 am

King.Titus wrote:
(...) to my mind opening this stuff is a gap between your safety^^

Installing Windows is gab in yor safety; running Internet Explorer is a gab in your safety; downloading porn is a gap in your safety; online banking through a proxy is a gap in your safety. Trust me - if you just have a tiny working Firewall (Windows's doesn't count) forwarding a few well secured and global acknowledge ports is seriusly no problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big_bad_Volf

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2009-03-19
Age : 25
Location : Serbia/belgrade

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:51 pm

So i need Telis help. Right. Well can you give me some of your freee time, i did some things. But i think you would know the problem why i cant host^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King.Titus

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:34 am

XD n1 teil Razz

installing windows... which system do u use if its not windows?
running Internet Explorer... I use Mozilla firefox
downloading porn...i never (trust me or not... srsly) downloaded porn! >.<
i don't use online banking...

and ive got a router which automatically brings a firewall Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinmor123

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-03-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:46 am

King.Titus wrote:
installing windows... which system do u use if its not windows?
There are many different systems such as Mac, Linux, FreeBDS and Solaris. I have however only tryed Fedora and Ubuntu for real (Linux distributions). Actually the only reason I am not running Fedora right now (I have it installed as dual-boot) is because my freaking motherboard doesn't support linux drivers and because Windows got a monopoly status ages ago when they made a tricky deal with IBM. Evil or Very Mad



King.Titus wrote:
running Internet Explorer... I use Mozilla firefox
Great! Actually Internet Explorer is descripted as "A simple Windows XP tool which allows the user to browse to Mozilla.com and download Firefox, a web browser" @ Urban Dictionary. However, do you what's even better, if you don't need the brilliant add-on feature Firefox has? Answer: Google Chrome - it has been rated as the fastest graphic webbrowser ever made (it was Safari for Mac before it came out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Muhaha nice   

Back to top Go down
 
Muhaha nice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How do you paint a nice decent bright yellow. Such as would be found on a knight's heraldry?
» Nice to know facts!
» all of the wolf3d in wolf3d dome inside 1 nice big rar file
» Has anyone ever been super nice?
» Meet Akeem the Assamite Vizier (NEW NPC)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan CCW :: General chat. :: Off Topic.-
Jump to: